Hot Lunch Program

April-June 2018 Menu

In order to print the menu follow the link below which will open the document in a new tab.

Dear Parent/Guardian:

Children need healthy meals to learn. St. Mary’s Catholic Schools offers healthy meals every school day. Mrs. Kirchner works hard to make sure the lunches we provide are delicious and nutritious.

Lunch costs $2.00 for preschool, $2.50 (K-8). Your children may qualify for free or reduced-price meals. A reduced-price meal is $.50 for lunch.  Lunch tickets can be purchased in the office. Adults can also purchase lunch for $3.50

Milk is provided with each meal.

Lunch menus will be sent home 1 month at a time.

To apply for free or reduced-price meals, use the Free and Reduced-Price School Meals Application, located at the bottom of this page. We cannot approve an application that is not complete, so be sure to fill out all required information. Return the completed application to:

Diane Meyer, 511 South F Street, Livingston, MT, 59047, phone 222-3303.

Here are answers to questions you may have about applying:
1. Who can get free or reduced-price meals? Children in households receiving Food Stamps, TANF, or FDPIR, and most foster children can qualify for free meals regardless of your income. Also, if your household income is within the limits on the Federal Income Chart, your children can qualify for free or reduced-price meals.

2. Will the information I give be checked? Yes, we may ask you to send written proof of the information you provide to the school district.

3. If I don’t qualify now, may I apply again later? Yes, you may apply or re-apply at any time during the school year if your household size goes up, income goes down, or if you begin receiving Food Stamps, TANF, or FDPIR.

4. What if I have questions or disagree with the school’s decision about my application?
You should talk to school officials. First, you should call the certifying official listed below. If you still have questions or want to request a hearing, please contact: Mrs. Catherine Kirchner, Principal at 222-3303, ext 302

If you have any other questions or need any further help, call 406-222-3303, ext. 301


Diane Meyer